September 16, 2010

today's [job] love

via

today i love....

that i got a JOB! well... i'm 95% sure that i did. (nothing is signed yet, but she says as far as she's concerned, it is set in stone.) i will be a K-2nd grade reading and math education assistant, which is a great way to get my foot in the door, gain some experience, and finally earn a paycheck and be able to start saving!  i was originally supposed to have 2 interviews this week, but another school that i'd interviewed with over the summer called and said that she didn't even need to interview me again, she just knew she liked me and would let me take my pick of open positions, and that i can come by to meet the teachers i'll be working with sometime before the position starts in october. beyond grateful.

happy dance.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.