October 15, 2010

fill in the blank friday 10.15



Blogging is... fun. When Vince was deployed, it gave me a feeling of purpose every few days and made his absence a little easier. Now I just think it's a fun way to write things down to look back on later. 

A current fashion trend I wish I was brave enough to wear is... a pencil skirt. I'm considering adding that to my list of goals- getting in shape enough to feel like I'd be able to pull one off.  Hmm..or jeggings. I've yet to find a pair that doesn't make me look like a tree stump, but I really want some for boot season. 

My greatest accomplishment in life thus far is... graduating college in 4 years and finally finding a job that will hopefully get my foot in the door for bigger things. 

If I had to choose between a mountain or a beach vacation I'd choose... right now, mountains. I've been  dying to go camping and hiking for m o n t h s. 

A talent I wish I had is... wearing heels. seriously. i don't own a single pair because i literally CAN'T wear them.  also, dancing, singing well, and cooking.  typing this makes me feel like i've failed in the woman-talent department.

A talent I do have is... being resourceful. when it counts, i have the memory of an elephant, i know my way around google, and am that person that makes a "travel folder" of documents, maps, lists of places, etc when traveling. and creativity, i think. aside from painting and making things, i like to find creative and fun ways to do things and ways to teach my class. 

This week... has  f l o w n  by. It really doesn't feel like my job starts Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.