October 8, 2010



The first thing I do in the morning to start my day is... read my facebook and email on my phone to get my eyes awake.

Today I wish I was... more motivated to straighten up my room some, get on the treadmill, and I really wish I knew what I was going to teach my class tonight. I've run out of fun, meaningful adult ESL ideas for the moment.

If I had an extra $100 in my bank account today I'd... like to think that I'd save it. But if I decided to spend it, I really want some Vibrams, like these. I'd prefer some of the other styles to the Sprints, but my freakishly high arches apparently don't mingle well with a lot of types of shoes. 

Tomorrow... I really don't have any plans for tomorrow. Saturday is usually the day that I make the drive to go see Vince, but I have to wait until Sunday to go up so I can take brother back to college. Actually, tomorrow I need to figure out what we're going to do for my dad's birthday on the neatest date ever- 10.10.10

Two things that don't go together are... cereal and orange juice.  i gagged while typing that.   

Something I can never pass up at the grocery store is... these weird snow pea crisps... so weird, but so good. I don't even know if they're GOOD, really... I just know after I have one, I have to consume the entire bag. And if I'm feeling splurgy, magazines. I <3 pretty magazines. 

The last time I tried something new was... last weekend- Almond Milk. I'd been curious, but then after reading this post at Joy's Hope, and realizing that Vince had a bunch of iced coffee Via's laying around, we had to try it. We're also officially hooked. And we ALSO found that a glass of almond milk with a splash of Irish Cream Coffee Mate is nothing short of a PARTY in your MOUTH. 


happy friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.