December 15, 2010

12.15.10

source


{one} did you buy a christmas tree this year?
Nope. Since i'm back living at home, there's realllllly no need for me to have one of my own.
When I move out though, I can't WAIT to buy a bigger tree than what I have in storage from my old apartment
...and I REALLY can't wait to decorate it :)

{two} what is your favorite holiday tradition?
Being woken up SUPER EARLY by my brother, and talking until my parents get up
and it's finally time to start Christmas.  Then doing stockings before anything else. 

{three} do you open your gifts on christmas eve or christmas day?
one small gift on christmas eve (usually new cozy pajamas), and the rest christmas day.

{four} at what age did you stop believing in santa claus?
I have no idea- a looonng time ago. I think either when I got a "note from Santa" that was in mom's handwriting, or when I just got older and more suspicious and started listening for my parents to slip up and say things like "I got...I mean..Santa got.."

{five} do you fill stockings?
I made ones for friends/Vince last year with little gifts in them, and sometimes ones for mom and dad.

{six} handmade presents or store bought presents?
Both. Handmade just means so much... but store bought can be perfect too.

{seven} do you have a favorite christmas meal?
We do the usual ham, "gourmet" mashed potatoes, squash casserole, etc.
I look forward to Christmas breakfast of sausage balls or mom's giant homemade sourdough cinnamon rolls though.

{eight} is your christmas tree real or artificial?
artificial and pre-lit, all the way. our cats would eat a real one, and I'm pretty sure the allergies would kick in PRETTY QUICK with a real tree.

{nine} what is your favorite christmas song?
O Holy Night. 

{ten} did you send out christmas cards this year?
I'm trying to hand them out- I co-workers this year!







1 comment:

  1. Oh Holy Night, I forgot about that one! I like that, too!

    Ashley @ www.acstylefiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.