December 12, 2010

cocoon of softness.

Photobucket

dear boyfriend, thank you for visiting me this weekend...AGAIN.  not a lot of guys would... a) drive so far so often.  b) come a day early and hang out at the house while i work all day on a friday just so we could have an extra night together.  c) brave the snowiness of the long drive back just to stay a few more minutes to cookie decorate with me.  d) understand and share the burning desire for a chick-fil-a peppermint chocolate chip milkshake in 30 degree weather, and suggest driving 10 miles out of our way at 9pm to obtain one.  i love it.


also, thanks for never ceasing to make me smile.  coming back to the nest after my morning Listerine-ing was 10x better when i realized i would be returning to spoon a snuggle burrito.  i repeat:  i. love.  it.

1 comment:

  1. this is my first time visiting your blog, and I've got to say that it is so very cute!
    I love your bedframe, and your bedsheets.
    And i love cuddling too.
    Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.