December 3, 2010

fil in the blank friday 12.3.10



1.   Holiday spirit... makes my world go round. I think the whole time from the day after Halloween till January 2nd is the Holiday season, and the time from the day after Thanksgiving until Christmas is MAGICAL. Everything just feels warm and fuzzy.

2.  The holidays are incomplete without... Christmas lights, hot chocolate, and Christmas music.

3.  My favorite things to do around the holidays is... sit in the living room with nothing on but the tree and quietly watch the lights.

4.  A holiday tradition my family and I have is... being woken up by my brother at 4am to start Christmas (because 18 years old is not to old for Christmas excitement), coming downstairs and NOT peeking into the living room, doing Stockings together while waiting for Grandma to get up, then doing Christmas together before a big breakfast around 7am followed by NAP TIME.  It isn't Christmas if we don't do things in this EXACT schedule. 

5.  Holiday music is... something I find myself getting kinda bored with, but is absolutely necessary. The first time each year I hear a Christmas music twinkle while out shopping, I get excited. 

6.  This year, I'll be spending the holidays... at home with the fam.

7.  Holiday wish list... can be found in this post *here*.


yayyyy friday! :)

1 comment:

  1. We definitely need to get our tree up so we can sit and enjoy it...it's already December! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.