January 1, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday: NYE

via The Little Things We Do



New Year's is (awesome/lame/other)... awesome when we actually do something. I'd like to eventually host a NYE party when I have my own place, complete with hats. Definitely with hats. 

 Last New Year's Eve I... cried. and then cried. and then cried.  Vince was deploying the next day... so in review- that day we had to run around town to sign his will before he deployed. and then we had dinner with his family in the hotel on base. and then we started watching 500 Days of Summer. and then we watched the ball drop on TV. then we made "us" goals which was fun.... but then the cry fest began. when i started filling this out it wasn't originally intended to be so depressing. really.

My New Year's resolution is.... to quote ke$ha from tonight's TV viewing pleasure- "to not become a douchebag". mine are still to be determined. something along the lines of a) being more health conscious this year- more active and eat better. and to get outside more.  and b) being more creative.

The best way to spend New Year's Eve is... doing something fun, and with the boyfriend because it makes that whole midnight kiss thing much more fun. :)

My prediction for an up-and-coming trend in 2011 is... the 80's might make a comeback. possibly against our will. vince guesses colored vinyl outfits. god i hope not.   mmm.  maybe the leisure suit. that'd be awesome. and colorful. ..and tight. 

This New Year's Eve I... ate not so healthy foods with the family and we all played Cranium around the kitchen table waiting for the ball to drop on TV. and boyfriend and I played Mad Gabs. Always a winner in my book.

A fresh start is... something that I wish I didn't need to motivate me so much, but it does. it just feels GOOD. 

hi, 2011.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.