December 28, 2010

yuck.


dear stomach virus,
thank you for almost completely being out of my life...and body. there were about 8 hours there that you just really weren't any fun AT ALL. i've decided that we can't see each other anymore... and really? its not me. its you. alllllll you. i am glad that you didn't show up on christmas day though (or christmas eve as you did with my brother)... that would have been much less than fun.
                                    sincerely,
                                      megan

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling all better now! I found your blog through Gussy's comments yesterday and have added your super cute blog to my reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you are feeling better hun!! i found your through gussy's blog!! new follower here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.