February 4, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday: 2.4.10

via The Little Things We Do


1.   If I could only read one magazine publication for the rest of eternity, I would choose...  oh my. it is a toss up between Self and Real Simple.  I love them. 

2.  If I were to run my own magazine it would be... so A.D.D.  I would have lifestyle sections, healthy eating tips, clothing and accessories, and probably a craft tip of the month. Actually, when I was younger, my dream job was to work on a magazine someday.

3.  I buy my magazines (at the grocery check stand or via subscription)... mostly after browsing the long wall of magazines at Kroger, or at check out if I've been in line long enough to get antsy at Wal-Mart. 

4.  I prefer my magazines (in print or online)... in print, definitely. And it takes me FOREVER to read them because I like to look at every picture and read every little word. 

5.  The number of magazines I buy each month is... 0-2. Some months I don't let myself by them, some months I buy BOTH Self and Real Simple. Especially if I'm flying somewhere. I cannot fly without having magazines with me.

6. My favorite magazine genre is (lifestyle, gossip, home, etc...)... lifestyle.  I love lists and good ideas about absolutely anything. 

7.  The magazines I read regularly are... Self, Real Simple, sometimes Shape or Cosmo.  And I do like the gossip magazines that show up at work. :)

this week has been cah-razy.
HAPPY WEEKEND!
:)


1 comment:

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.