February 11, 2011

Happy Sunny Friday



I am happy because...


I am off work today. Again. And even though it means that I am not getting paid right now, and am no longer off on Presidents Day, I'm choosing to view this as a positive thing. 


The sun is shining, the sky is bright blue, and the snow is melting away.


It will be in the mid 50's by the end of the weekend. Holy excitement. Not 70's, but I'll take it. 


I have a hot date this weekend, and I get to start it a day early since I don't have work.   :)


A no-pressure Valentines Day-- I made Vince make a pact with me that we wouldn't spend money on each other because well...we really don't have any to spend right now. 


I had a hair appointment yesterday, and now my hair is significantly less root-y and is comprised of many less split ends. 


My weekend plans consist of leaving soon to visit Vince, and we plan to watch movies, relax, watch the latest Modern Family together, take a walk around the park when it warms up a bit, and possibly cook dinner together at some point.




via The Little Things We Do

1.   The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is... Well...most of the TV shows I watch are not ones to necessarily be proud of. Lets see... Jersey Shore. The Bachelor. Real Housewives.  I could go on.  And I really don't go to any websites I'd be ashamed of. Its mostly just Facebook, Email, Bank, Blogs. 

2.  An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is... I have an entire drawer of awful clothes that are simply labeled "Sentimental." I attach memories and places to clothing, which is pretty stupid. Too big t-shirts from trips, old homecoming t-shirts from junior high that my friends wrote notes to me on... yeah. 

3.  My grocery store impulse buy is... the occasional magazine. I usually stick to a list and just get in and get out, but sometimes the magazines taunt me and I must buy them

4.  Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is... um... checking Facebook on my phone about 40 times a day, just to have something to look at?  Or just sitting and talking when I should be planning. 

5.  One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is... my phone or the internet. I've gotten so used to having them. 

6.  A little indulgence that I have is... a Route 44 cherry coke from Sonic. I think I'm just wanting it though because I don't let myself get drinks that aren't water, milk, tea, or juice anymore. 

7.  The junk drawer/area in my house is... kindof my entire room right now, since it serves so many purposes, and when I moved back from my apartment, everything just got shoved somewhere. My SUV is a big junk drawer right now. I have a desk, a lamp, and a box of crap in the back of it....and have for the past month. 

happy friday!
what are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.