April 11, 2011

ABC's



Age: 23 (but I'll be 24 a week from today)
Bed Size: Queen, but I have fond visions of a king someday
Chore you hate:  Putting clothes away. I'll wash them, I'll even fold them, but I will NOT hang them or put them in drawers.
Dogs:  Our family dog, Brutus
Essential start of your day:  A shower. And then as soon as I get to work, daily breakfast party before the teaching begins.
Favorite Color:  Green, Blue, or Yellow
Gold or silver:  Silver, for the most part, but gold looks right on some things
Height: 5'8
Instruments I play (or have played): I used to take guitar lessons ages ago, and tinkered around on the piano a bit
Job Title: "Race to the Top Educational Assistant", or something like that I think. I'm one of the new stimulus funded people that pulls kids for reading and math help.
Kids: NONE. For a LONG time.  I teach about 40 a day, and that's enough for me for now.
Live: Tennessee
Mom's Name: Chris
Nickname:  None, actually
Overnight hospital stays:  When I was a sickly little kid for something or other
Pet Peeve: When some people only know how to start a conversation by bringing up something negative.
Quote from a movie: "If you're allergic to waffles, then don't EAT THEM." "THEN DON'T TAKE ME TO A WAFFLE HOUSE."   ...so sad that movie was kindof a disappointment.
Right or left handed: Right.  And I can write upside down now, thanks to my job. I feel like that should also be a category.
Siblings: 1 younger brother
Time you wake up:  5:15, and I try to drag myself out of bed between 5:30 and 5:57.
Underwear: I'm a fan.
Vegetables you dislike: cooked cabbage. radish. uh. ?
What makes you run late: Myself, and as aforementioned, that I sometimes don't get up until 5:57. 
X-rays you've had done: My arm when I broke my wrist my first and last time ice skating in second grade. And I'm sure others.
Yummy food you make: Rotel Quesadillas have been a crowd pleaser.
Zoo animal: penguins and wombats

1 comment:

  1. I kinda love your right and left handed. So true.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.