April 10, 2011

fill in the blank friday on a sunday


Something that makes me a great friend is...  that I try to keep things fun and positive, be a good listener, and share in excitement when something good happens.

I am...  happy, kind of loud sometimes, a road-tripper, a lets-enjoy-the-pretty-weather-outside enthusiast, a reader, a teacher, a girlfriend, a sometimes does crafty things-er, and.. I don't know. I'm me. 

I am not...  athletic or coordinated, and I wish I was.  

If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be...  creative, silly, and passionate.


Something I'm really cheap about is... alot of things.  I don't like to spend money if I don't have to, and I'm really good about going shopping, carrying things that I really really want around the store, and before I leave, talking myself out of them and putting them back. 

Something I'm willing to splurge on is... trips. Maybe a little extra on a good hotel, maybe a little more on gas money to go somewhere neat. The memorable kind of things. But I don't make these decisions without checking out ALL of my options online to make sure the extra money will be worth it. 

I would trade...  this awful cold that I have for the energy and drive to work out every day this week in a heartbeat.  (it's always when I really can't work out that I actually want to. I really need to fix that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.