You snuck up on me without me being able to take a second to notice.
There are lots of things to be happy about this month:
- Sunny and warmer days
- Attending a friend's picnic wedding :)
- A long weekend over Easter
- My 24th Birthday
- Bringing out more sandals and flowy, springy clothing
- My Mom's Birthday
- Maybe possibly a weekend getaway date
- Being a teense closer to summer vacation
- Hopefully spending more time outside
- Planning some weekend day-dates
- I want to read, write, pick up sewing again, and honestly, just live.
April is always somewhat of a fresh start for me... and who doesn't need a fresh start now and again?
. . . . .