May 2, 2011

that time i accidentally started a business

I went to work on Friday morning with my pouch and key chains that I made last week and intended to just give them as gifts... and a couple hours later, I had about 25 orders for stuff that people wanted to PAY ME to make for them. <3 <3 <3  Seriously.   So I'm kindof in the process of getting everything up and running, and I've already been paid for one key chain, which was EXCITING. I think I might take this opportunity and try to run with it....we'll see what happens.





4 comments:

  1. That's so exciting, and totally unsurprising, your keychains are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would buy several. Let me know what you're charging. =) I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    And the key chains are $5 and pouch is $10. I just pulled a median off of etsy from what everyone else seems to sell them for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we pick what color scheme we want, or do you just use the fabric you have on hand?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.