August 19, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday : 8.19.11

Fill in the Blank Friday via TheLittleThingsWeDo


My idea of pure perfection would be...  a 20 minute workout that burns 500 calories with little to no sweat involved. Or a breezy, 75 degree, partly cloudy day, complete with a walk somewhere new, and then spreading the outdoor blanket under a tree with vince and laughing and talking about nothing for a while.   Toooo badddd only one of those is possible! 

 Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Bun ice cream makes the world go 'round.  (...maybe that gives too much insight about that 20 minute workout..)

If it weren't for the fact that I'm saving money to move into my own apartment  I'd maybe quit my job and focus only on developing a handmade business. 

Bloggers are pretty interesting people. Well. Some of them are.  I think I'm still trying to become one of them :)  I have a lot of fun flipping through my reading list every day and finding lots of inspiration in the words and photos I find. 

If I had $25,000 I'd buy you a brand new car that will be super reliable with only the best of ratings, good on gas mileage to take some stress off of your shoulders, perfectly fit for our domestic sunday drives, big enough for camping gear and bikes, and as good lookin' as you are, boyfriend. 

I'm glad it's Friday because I feel like every Friday is the chance to prepare for a fresh start. Friday is always the best day of work, because whether the day is awesome or just totally sucks, you can do anything for 8 hours knowing that you have a stress-free evening and Saturday ahead of you. As the weekend winds down, I think about what I'd like to change for the week ahead, and that makes all the stuff I feel I didn't accomplish in the past week feel better. 

Something I'm excited about is going on a whole week of girly adventures during Bucket List Week with Kelli while her husband is out of town. 

Happy Weekend!
:)

What are your weekend plans?

2 comments:

  1. a 20 minute workout that burns 500 calories would be the best thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G. How did I forget about that ice cream?!?!?! I. need. it. in. my. belly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.