August 5, 2011

fill in the blank friday: 8.5.11

{source}


My go to outfit for a dress-up occasion like a wedding is... an adaptable dress. It has to be long enough to not have to worry about accidental peep-age, be pair-able with a cardigan if it is chilly, and comfortable enough to sit and/or move around in.  

This week has been... busy, and different than I expected. It was the first week at work with the kids back, and I've already caught my first cold from the germy little ones just in time for the weekend. I've been so happy though to work a little bit with some of those sweet babies!

When it's dinnertime and I'm feeling lazy I'll usually eat... a bowl of "touch of fruit in the middle" frosted mini wheats. I've had them a few times this week. 

My favorite pair of shoes is... a pair of $10 silver sandals from Old Navy that I wear with just about EVERYTHING. My Teva Olowahu's have also seen many moons.

A random item that I own that is completely unnecessary, but that I could never part with is... shoot, I'm a hoarder.. I can't think of much that I would part with if I didn't have to. 

My favorite person is... boyfriend, of course.  :)

If I were going to write my own blank it would say...  If you could have any super power for a day, it would be.... either the ability to fly, for obvious awesome reasons, or, actually, the ability to go invisible for a while. I've always kind of wanted to know what people say about me when I'm not around!

Blanks via thelittlethingswedo

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your comment! i actually hand draw all my titles/signs and colour them with photoshop :)
    I see you've read the Happiness Project, i loved that book so much! A book has never changed my perception so well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.