August 27, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday on a Saturday 8.27



One of life's most simple pleasures is... waking up to the sun pouring in on a Saturday morning after having slept for 11 hours. 

Having to repeat myself over. and over. and over.  makes me want to punch someone.

 I like... Nature Valley Granola Thins  because... they're covered in dark chocolate and are perfect alongside a cup of greek yogurt for breakfast. 

Didgeridoo  is a funny word.

If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be... Bare Minerals SPF 15 Medium Beige Foundation. The one step I can NOT skip.

I'm happy that... August is about to turn into September, which means SOMEDAY it should start cooling off outside.  I'm happy that I got to have a whole week of girl dates this week. I'm happy that I got to catch up on sleep today. 

I would never... you know- a lot of the things you start out saying you would NEVER EVER do, you end up doing at some point.   Though I'm fairly confident that I will never wear a floral muumuu, or go streaking through a sporting event. 

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree, if it's almost September, it's gotta get cooler outside at some point! I live in Waco, TX so sweat is what I smell like basically 24/7. ;)

    Just stopping by from Fill in the Blank Friday! Feel free to check out my blog, as I'm hosting a giveaway! Check it out here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoy Didgeridoo too ;) How awesome that you restructured your blog around The Happiness Project.. that book is incredible!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your blog is cute, I'm your newest follower :)

    ~Tammy
    www.bayparkdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.