September 23, 2011

fill in the blank friday: 9.23.11

{*}


The best thing I did all week was possibly thought of a direction for the handmade shop, and got in a couple really good workouts at the Y.

Friday jeans day at work, and that I get to wear jeans THREE times next week make me super happy.

Pets are something I am tooottaaalllllyyy not ready for. And I want to get Vince a dog really bad, but its not practical right now.

My sweet boyfriend, my job, and my family and friends are the best thing about my life.

With the cooler weather I am looking forward to boots, scarves, warm drinks, pretty leafy photos, pumpkin carving time, and HOODIE HUGS. 

Something that's on my "wish list" right now is a light scoop for my DSLR, and the perfect pair of fall boots. 

This weekend I am going to hopefully have some quality boyfriend time and get some work done on my little shop! The ideas are aflowin'. 


Happy 1st day of FALL!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so lucky I get to wear jeans at work whenever. I can definitely imagine your excitement if I were in your shoes!!

    have a great weekend :)

    {I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there! i got your comment about sponsoring my blog! if you'd like a spot you're more than welcome to a medium or small ad space :) you can find out more about each space on my sponsor page - shoot me an email at katesirrelevant@live.co.uk if you're interested :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for your new link-up! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.