September 27, 2011

that time i received a blog award


First off ya'll, I'm so glad some of you played along with the first evvverrr Dear Monday link up :)  I checked my little dashboard way too many times yesterday to see if anyone actually played along, and it made me super happy it worked out! I totally plan to keep on kicking off our Mondays on a positive vibe with more little love notes!

And now I need to post a quick thanks to Emma of the happy little blog, It Happened On a Sunday, for listing me for a little bloggy award.  :)

Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them!
Accomplished.

Rule #2: Share seven things about yourself.

1) I'm incredibly uncoordinated. I sometimes wonder what it would feel like to have grown up playing sports or dancing or something just to know what it would feel like to catch things that are flying at my face or not trip over air.

2) I've really liked owls here lately. I used to be super obsessed with penguins, but my focus has since shifted. 

3) My eyelashes fall out when I'm really stressed.  You know its a bad day when I have a little dusting of them on my cheeks.

4) I have an unhealthy obsession with lists and organizational tools. 

5) I can NOT eat salad off of a plate.  Something about it makes me gag. 

6)  I am not quiiiiteee a "real" teacher just yet- I teach reading and math intervention groups and help out in classrooms for students that are struggling a bit. 

7) I spend way too much time watching PARTICULARLY horrible Reality TV. Big Brother, Bachelor, Bachelor Pad, Jersey Shore, Dance Moms...  I really have no limits. It is a sickness. 


Rule #3: Pass the award onto up to 15 bloggers that you have recently discovered:
These cute little blogs are all the brand-newest (which is now a word) to my google reader.  :)



Rule #4: Contact those bloggers and share with them the great news!
Can do.  :)


5 comments:

  1. And oh my god, I am with you on the bad reality TV!! Jersey Shore is killing my brain cells, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay !!! look for my seven things tomorrow :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha that's too funny because I just gave you the same award today :) No need to post it again but you can check it out if you want! http://hollyjean331.blogspot.com/2011/09/pinterest-loves-blog-awards-oh-my.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Dear Monday idea! I am definitely going to have to try to link up next Monday (we are moving and may or may not have internet!)

    Congrats on the award! XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.