November 2, 2011

Autumn-y Goodness Photo Dump

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
1: Pumpkin Stand      2-5: Pumpkinfest in CUTE little Downtown Franklin... and KETTLE CORN!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Friend's Halloween Party complete with a monkey and banana, cop and jailbird, lumberjack and tree (and later skeleton mommy), and "pumpkin pi"

Photobucket
Vince's first ever trip to Pancake Pantry. This was probably skeptical face... soon followed by "just kidding, this place is great, lolz" face.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
3rd Annual pumpkin carving...  I'm only good at scooping goo, so I busy myself taking pictures while he works diligently
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Front Porch set up for the trick-or-treaters

I had such a good weekend fitting in some of the Fall activities I like the most into such a short period of time.  :)

And lastly, this happened yesterday and is the NEATEST THING I've ever seen- this owl landed on a bird feeder about 5 feet from the edge of our screened in porch... he was pretty and SO big, and just perched and quietly stared at us for a few minutes. He even sat still while I opened the screen door and took pictures of him. It was kind of spooky, but I've never seen an owl up this close before, much less in the day time. Soooo neat.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You are awesome. I love all these photos and the fun adventures you and the boy have! PS. when y'all were at Pancake Pantry, you were 2.5 seconds away from my place!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the title of this blog, I got a little excited! I love fall! And your pumpkin is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came across your blog...cute and I love pancakes so the pancake pantry caught my eye...which part of TN is this in?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.