November 21, 2011

Dear Monday 11.21.11

Link up your Dear Monday letters below! 


Dear Monday, You are the beginning of a 2 day work week. I like you for that. 

Dear Tuesday, You're technically my Friday. I like you even more than Monday for that.  Thanks. 

Dear Thanksgiving,  I can't believe it is already this time of year, but I'm kind of okay with it.  Especially since boyfriend will be accompanying me for round two of family Turkey Day, most likely without having strep this year. This can only mean good things. It also means that we didn't scare him off, which is pretty exciting. 

Dear Boyfriend in the cute red shirt,  I like that it is Monday morning and you're still sitting with me. Even that you're creepily watching me over my shoulder writing a little love note to you. And giggling.  YOU ARE THE BEST.  Thanks for taking me home with you for your little early family Thanksgiving. Thanks for getting up this early just so you could stay here another night because we haven't hung out enough lately. It makes me rather happy.  Commence bear hug in 5...4...3...2..

And now for your Monday reading enjoyment, making a first appearance on the bloggy- a boyfriend letter!

Dear Girlfriend with the incredibly cute haircut, thank you for letting me come see you. I love being with you and actually getting to hug you whenever i want, which is a LOT. And thanks for coming with me to my family's early Thanksgiving, having you there makes everything way more enjoyable. I am so very thankful for having you as my best friend. 

Cute, right?  :)
Happy Monday, friends!
What are your Thanksgiving plans?


  1. I think I've finally decided it's okay that it's Thanksgiving week already. For some reason it has just felt TOO SOON up until this week for me, so I know what you mean!

  2. you guys are the cutest boyfriend-girlfriend!


Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.