December 26, 2011

Dear Monday 12.26.11

Photobucket

Dear Monday, You are following a magical Christmas weekend and are the beginning to a relaxing week. I am so glad to have one more week and a couple days off of work! You're okay in my book today :)

Dear Santa, I am excited about your decision to surprise me with a new heavy duty sewing machine, crafty table, fleecy tights, Jo Totes Betsy camera bag, super super cute iMo owl camera strap, pretty sweater dresses, and super weird hair curler things that totally work...maybe TOO well. Santa, you were way too awesome to me.

Photobucket
Dear Boyfriend Santa, A QUESADILLA MAKER?!?!?!?! YOU KNOW MY HEART.  I'm excited about you woo-ing me again with cheese and tobasco quesadillas of love just like you did when we first started dating.  I also want to snuggle with you in my new Smartwools while we lay under the pretty stars of the amazing lamp you gave me. Your attention to detail, ability to remember things I said I loved MONTHS ago, and way of loving me are fantastic. And you are fantastic.  Can we please build a fort to take our star projector into, please please please?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Happy Monday!
Hope you had the happiest of Holidays!


7 comments:

  1. Happy Monday!! Santa treated you real nice! =) Love love it.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS MEGAN!! I found your blog through Sar at {life of love} and I'm glad to have found it! :-) Looks like you had a VERY fun Christmas! I love love love the photograph you took of the church figurine with the tree back drop. VERY cute! Thanks for doing this link up, this is my first "Dear Monday" :-)

    Much Love - Caty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Your mom's hair has grown so much! Glad you had such a great Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a great Christmas! I love your owl PJs! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, those are the most adorable pajamas I've ever seen! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.