December 31, 2011

December Miscellaneous Photo Dump

Random shot from our Christmasy little photo shoot
Photobucket
I had a gift wrapping party by myself one evening.
This is one of the "manly man" gift baskets I made for Dad and Danny.
An assortment of beer, chorizo, hot snacks, man soap, a gift certificate to a shooting range, and for Danny, a gift certificate for $10 of ice cream from Marble Slab.
I feel a bit proud of myself as a sister/daughter. 
Photobucket
"Manly" ice cream. Shocklate... and RAWBERRY. Made with REAL LIGHTNING. 
Photobucket
Splotchy panorama of our living room from my phone
Photobucket
Opening presents Christmas morning
Photobucket
Preparing the Christmas breakfast feast
Photobucket
Late afternoon Christmas day recovery napping. Took a shower, put back on pretty pajamas, and stretched out in front of A Christmas Story
Photobucket
My new cute as heck iPhone cover! OWL! 
Photobucket
Early morning sunrise over I-40 riding with dad to hang out with Vince for the day
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Probably the best gift I think I've given in my career as a girlfriend
Photobucket
I also think my gift of penguin Christmas Eve pajama pants was a good choice.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dad and I put together my new sewing table from Santa and then I set up my new fantastic sewing machine
Photobucket
I played again with bokeh
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I sewed a new zippered pouch out of a happy floral fabric
Photobucket
I LOVE the neat stitches that my new machine does! 
Photobucket
Sleepy Brutus.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. There is SO much I love about your post....where do I start!?

    Okay, firstly, you guys are just a gorgeous couple!

    I LOVE your idea for the Manly Man baskets...I may have to borrow that one year ;-)

    The panoramic view of your living room with your BEAUTIFUL Christmas Tree makes me want Christmas to come back! haha! SO beautiful!

    You new iPhone cover is so stinkin' adorable! I love owls too! :-)

    I've been sewing for about 8 years now and I just have to say, your sewing machine and new table set up made me drool haha! I just tackled sewing my first zipper last night (lame that it took me almost 8 years, but I was SO intimidated by the concept, I laughed at how simple it was when I did it haha!) I can't wait to see the projects you do! I've gone absolutely crazy with projects over the last few days and I hope to blog about them soon when I finish...let's hope the kidlet gives me time. That loop stitch your machine does is so cute!!

    Well, I suppose I better end my novel!! haha! I don't think I've ever left a comment this long, sorry lol! Oh and while I remember...I haven't been able to respond to your comments on my blog because yours is set up as "no reply" so don't think I'm ignoring you!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great month! Love that photo of you two, and your sewing inspires me! I just got a machine a month or two ago and it makes me so nervous, but I'm determined to learn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.