December 16, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday 12.16.11

Photobucket

My most favorite "little thing" is... today it was wearing my owl pajama pants to work and getting sweet Christmas gifts and hugs from the kiddos at school. 

I'd give anything to... know if I was going to have a job next school year, and WHERE. I'm so anxious about what'll happen after my contract runs out at the end of this year and would love to take a peek at a crystal ball and see what I'll be doing next August. 

I can't believe... that I'm finally on break for two weeks! And that I still have SO MUCH left to do before Christmas. Lots of sewing and shopping. I SWORE I wouldn't do this this year! 

The one thing I'd like to achieve today is... to finish sewing just one of the two or three purses that I have to make. I really want to check that off my list! 

The last thing I want to do today is... honestly? Do anything productive. But I am GOING TO! I'd love to bask in the glow of being off work for a while, but I HAVE to accomplish things!

If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: The one thing I am REALLY REALLY curious about is.... what the hecks Vincent got me for Christmas. He says it is something I'd never think to ask for from my family, that he "listened" to what I wanted, and that I will FOR CERTAIN love it....and that it isn't a ring. ?!?!?  HOLY ANTICIPATION, BATMAN. 


My favorite candle scent is... a nice Vanilla is just so warm and clean smelling and reminds me of my old apartment. 

Blanks from Lauren at The Little Things We Do

2 comments:

  1. "Holy Anticipation Batman" That just cracks me up! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I am a new follower of yours visiting from http://myunmaskedlife.blogspot.com feel free to stop by (and maybe follow)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.