December 16, 2011

I actually made something I pinned on Pinterest

When I saw these little Dollar Tree picture frames turned CUTE as HECK post-it note holders on Pinterest from Paper Wings, I knew I had to make them for the ladies I share an office with.

Original from Pinterest:

Photobucket
{click photo for original source}

My wintery little gifts:

Photobucket

It literally took me about half an hour to make 4 of these, and that includes time cutting out paper that I didn't like, switching it out, and figuring out
how to quit tying the bows upside down.
How amazing is a $3.00 gift that only requires scrapbook paper, 
a dollar frame, some post-its, ribbon, and hot glue?

AMAZING, I say.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those turned out so cute! I want to make one now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave your blog “The Versatile Blog award” - Keep it coming! :)

    http://mrcandme.blog.com/2011/12/18/cue-acceptance-speech/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.