January 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Vincent :)

Photobucket

Sweet one, it is your 26th birthday. 
I am so glad to get to spend most of it with you this year! 
Do something fun and extravagant while I am at work today.
Go to a movie and eat a whole tub of popcorn.
Try the new frozen yogurt place, and make sure your cup weighs a full pound. 
Go adopt a puppy.
I lied. 
Please don't go adopt a puppy.
But DEFINITELY go for the popcorn. 
I hope you sleep in late, have a fantastic day, and will be ready to open presents and go out on a special birthday date when I get off work, love.
I love love love you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love,
Me.

Photobucket
P.S.- You complete me. 

5 comments:

  1. you are so cute..happy birthday to Vince!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! (and I say get the puppy anyway)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINCENT! I would have to say, GO FOR THE PUPPY!! HAHAHA! Sorry Megan! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.