February 20, 2012

Dear Monday 2.20.12

Photobucket

Dear Monday, This post gets to come later in the morning today because it is Presidents' Day, I work at a school, and therefore I am off work and slept in. LOVE. I do wish I hadn't woken up to yet another day of this head cold, but I'll take a day off any way I can get it. 

Dear Head Cold, You and I have been a thing almost CONSTANTLY since November. I blow my nose at you. Literally.   

Dear Brother, I can't believe you turned 20 yesterday. You are still 8 years old to me. Even though when packing to head back to college today, you packed your suit because you have a career fair to go to. YOU ARE STILL 8 YEARS OLD.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
It is nice to know that you'll still always be silly, though. Even when wielding birfday weapons. 

Dear Boyfriend, I haven't seen you in at least 14 days. I say "at least" because I can't even remember if I saw you the weekend before those 14 days or not. I think this is preposterous. Maybe we should go to a hockey game, say, this Thursday? Cross off one of our seasonal goals? Good luck on your many tests this week, and high five for the 91 you got on the test you got back today. 

Happy Monday! 

2 comments:

  1. New Follower! LOVE Dear Monday, can't wait to keep reading :)

    www.kelsiefennell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh..hope you feel better! I had a good 3 weeks of a cough this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.