February 27, 2012

Dear Monday 2.27.12

Link up your little Monday letters below!
Photobucket

Dear Monday, The countdown is on. Two more of you until Spring Break. May this week hold much productivity and sinus healing!

Dear Cold, Do you realize how many letters I have written to you?  My body had 95% healed itself for the first time EVER without antibiotic aide, and bam, 4am Sunday morning, you are back. BE GONE.

Dear Nashville Predators, I very much enjoyed my first time seeing you. I also liked that you were an excuse for Vincent to come visit before the weekend and to hang out with friends.

Photobucket

Dear Weather, I need you to warm up considerably and consistently so I can take my math tutoring group outside every day. Getting to play multiplication "I Have, Who Has?" was glorious out on the front porch of the school.

Dear Upcoming Camping OR Road Trip Adventure, I am SO EXCITED ABOUT YOU. Boyfriend took off work the last weekend of his break, which happens to be the first weekend of mine so we can have ample time to go camping if the weather is pretty, and if not, depart on a road trip to somewhere new (that has yet to be determined). PUMPED. We NEED some fun time.

Dear Boyfriend, Yucky feelings and buying a thermometer and Sprite for you, waking up often to check on you during the night, attempting to keep your forehead washcloth constantly cold, and singing Soft Kitty to you were all things I did not expect to do this weekend during my time visiting you, but I don't mind taking the time to practice taking care of you when you are sick. Because, after all, I owe you one, right? Loves you.

Happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. I'm going to my first NHL game next week and I'm so excited!! And I hope both you and your boyfriend get to feeling better very soon. Your weekend of taking care of your boyfriend sounds nice :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had fun at my first game! I think it might have been cooler if we'd been down next to the glass and got to watch them get smushed up against it, but it was still enjoyable from the nosebleed section! ha! And thanks for the well wishes! :)

      Delete
  2. Are you a big Nashville fan?! They just made a trade with favourite team (the Canadiens), stole one of our best players ;) And road trip adventures are my favourite...have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know next to nothing about hockey- I live in Nashville and it was just my first game! I enjoyed it!

      Delete
  3. Camping or road trip sounds like some spontaneous fun. Do you have a destination in mind? Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you've recovered from your cold! I think the same one hit me about a week ago!

    I also wanted to stop by to let you know I've nominated you for "The Sunshine Award" on my blog. :)

    ~Colette
    caffeinatedconvos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.