February 6, 2012

Dear Monday 2.6.12

Photobucket


Dear Monday,  I shouldn't start you by hitting snooze 4 times and saying, "Arrrrggghhhh I hate this dayyyyyy", but that's what happened.  I didn't mean it. You're actually the start to a pretty awesome work week.  I'm just tired.  But a half student day on Wednesday and a day off and a haircut on Thursday make this week really great. Annnnddd I got to wake up beside my best friend and that makes this day even better.

Dear Treadmill,  We meet again. I didn't use you like I swore I would last week... heh. Sorry about that.  BUT THIS WEEK IT WILL HAPPEN!  Especially after the amazing Super Bowl foods I consumed last night.

Dear Chocolate Chip Cheeseball Dip Stuff From Heaven,  You complete my life.  See above "Dear Treadmill".

Dear Sunday Morning Panera Breakfast Dates,   You are the very best when things like this happen:

Photobucket
Photobucket
bahahahahahah

Dear Boyfriend, See above photos. I LOVE YOUR GUTS. Thanks for coming to see me!

Happy Monday!

8 comments:

  1. What cute photos, Megan!! Happy Monday!

    xoxo,
    Meghan
    Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to go back over all the stuff I ate yesterday and gave up after I counted like 10 cookies. And 3 cupcakes. And half a cheeseball. And 97 chicken wings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This made me literally "lol". bahaha

      Delete
  3. great linkup!

    breakfast @ panera sounds like perfection!

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your funny faces in Panera. You guys are cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at chocolate chip cheeseball dip stuff! Is it an easy recipe, and if so, what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend who made it said it took all of about 5 minutes to make. This recipe is similar, but I think she used toffee bits instead of pecans. http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/appetizers-and-snacks/chocolate-chip-cheese-ball-2/

      Delete
  6. The chocolate chip cheese dip sounds really good!! I totally agree with the treadmill letter. The treadmill recently received that same exact letter from myself!

    heatherfrostx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.