March 26, 2012

Dear Monday 3.26.12

Link up your little Monday letters below!

Photobucket

Dear Monday, Today you hurt. I knew I was not setting myself up for success during my two week break by staying awake past midnight and sleeping till close to 9 every day... but MAN 5:10 came SO EARLY this morning. I made fast besties with my snooze and finally dragged myself out of bed at 5:40, but that didn't feel any better.  Why is work so hard to go back to?! Only 9 more weeks till summer break, but also only 9 more weeks in the low stress job that I have- so I'm telling myself to slow down to appreciate it. 

Dear Self Motivation, Time to kick it in GEAR and get some exercise and eat more vegetables. For real this time. ONWARD.

Dear Draw Something, News flash: I'm still obsessed with you.

Photobucket
find me. meganhappyday

Dear Hunger Games, I saw you twice this weekend. You gave me happy goosebumps and weepy tears both times. I'm already wondering when I should see you again.

Dear Feeling of De-cluttered Spaces and Organization, Every time I open my linen closet, bathroom sink cabinet, and closet door I am greeted by a chorus of angels and maybe even a little bit of a glowing celestial light. My biggest goal for break (and one of my March goals) was to tackle the bedroom closet and bathroom, and doing so feels SO DARN GOOD. 

Photobucket

Dear Love, You are fun. You let me take funny pictures of you so that every time you call me, this shows up on my phone. For this, you are amazing. Well...that, and for coming to see me this weekend. :)

Photobucket

Happy Monday, ya'll!
How was your weekend?

13 comments:

  1. Holy cow 510 is way early! Always. Even if you haven't been staying up till midnight, but especially then. Also, I told my sister about the trapped-in-your-iphone picture and she just looked at me like I was dumb, but I thought it was such a funny idea! Glad to see someone else did too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove when things are organized! It truly is a heavenly experience!

    Also- I LOVED the hunger games! I thought they did a great job with the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard of this "Draw Something" I may need to try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Vincent's Draw Something picture is absolutely EPIC! That man has some creativity! haha!

    I'm still jealous of how organized you are now! :-) I keep looking at my closet and just have to walk away lol.

    I saw someone do the "trapped behind your phone" picture once and about died laughing! That is awesome that you have the for when Vincent calls! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness for organization! Your closets look excellent and that picture of Vince is priceless! Have a super week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow!!! That picture of your hubby is hilarious!! Was that his idea?

    You saw HG's 2 times?? I'm a tad bit jealous. I only saw it once! Loved every second of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My idea! I saw it somewhere and thought Y.E.S.! haha! :) And oh my goodness, I can't even explain the way that movie MOVED ME! Vince and I went Saturday at 10pm, then got up and went Sunday at noon... I'm just so PLEASED with how close they stuck to the book!

      Delete
  7. HAHAHA best photo EVER when someone is calling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your organization. I love that you saw Hunger Games twice (I'm seeing it again tomorrow). I love (and am jealous) that you only have 9 weeks left... You have a lot to be happy about, dear! =)

    Let's chat about that mug swap ASAP - can't wait to finally MEET you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too saw Hunger Games twice this weekend! I do not think I would have liked it as much if I did not read the books.

    I love the phone pictures! I saw that on pintrest & really wanted to do it. Alas my iphone is a work phone so only work people & clients call me...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Organized rooms and closets make me happy too!!!!
    Hope your week goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's always so tough getting back into a routine after time off. I am seeing Hunger Games on Friday and I can't waitttt!!! Love the iphone pic ;) And organized rooms make me happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this linky its a great idea.

    Following you! :) i sure ill enjoy your posts.

    Carolin
    www.thebeevintage.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.