March 5, 2012

Dear Monday 3.5.12

Better late than never! Link up below!
Photobucket

Dear Monday, I welcome you after a beautiful weekend. Spring is starting to...well, spring around here! Holy it is MARCH already! How did this happen?! And this time next week is OFFICIALLY the start of my two week Spring Break!! (Though who am I kidding.. I'm going to count it as starting at 2:23 Friday afternoon!) I'm putting my mind to this being a great week.

Dear Draw Something, I AM OBSESSED WITH YOU.  I have no less than 17 (SEVENTEEN) games in progress just so I can always be playing. You are a blessing and a curse.  And mostly you are hilarious. 
Photobucket


Dear Sunday Outing, I enjoyed you. The walk around Radnor Lake was a little chilly and windy, but perfect. It felt SO good to get out and walk around (and put 2 more miles walked up on my door chart) and talk with Vince. And then driving around and seeing all the trees a-bloomin' excited me! SO PRETTY!

Photobucket


Dear Boyfriend, I want to eat Cinnamon Crunch bagels on Panera breakfast dates, go on walks with you, and then shop in REI for camp sleeping pads and camp sporks EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE.  Can we please get to a point in time where this can be a reality?  SO LOOKING FORWARD to lots of time with you in the coming weeks! 

Happy freakin' Monday!
Hope you have fun things planned for the week ahead!
What is your favorite Spring-y activity?

7 comments:

  1. This is really sweet :) But I must know more about this drawing game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only THE BEST iphone/android app. Many hours of my weekend were spent drawing ugly pictures!

      Delete
  2. I absolutly LOVE the drawsomething picture!! How I Met Your Mother is my favorite show ever and seeing any reference to it makes me smile!

    Your Sunday Outing picture is gorgeous!! I love seeing all of the trees being to bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhhaha i love online drawing games, so fun!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, what is this "DrawMe" app?! Do I need to download?!

    Happy Monday!

    Keep Shining,
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Draw Something (free or paid)" in the app store- Go now! Your day will be immensely more entertaining! haha

      Delete
  5. Ah I hate that I missed Dear Monday, but I passed along a blog award to you this morning! I hope you have a fantastic day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.