March 12, 2012

A Special Little Dear Monday [3.12.12]

Link up your Dear Monday letters below!
Photobucket

Dear Monday, If I could bear hug you for an awkward length of time, I WOULD. I love Spring Break. SO MUCH. And I especially love that I'm coming off of quite the high from an exceptionally great weekend. 

Dear Bed, I'm excited to sleep in you tonight. As fantastic of an investment our camp sleeping pads were, nothing sleeps quite like you. 

Dear Camping and Hiking Trip of LOVE, You were so long overdue, but SO WORTH THE WAIT.  So so glad we got to spend a weekend in the great outdoors, get in a really (really) nice 5 mile hike, and sit around a fire made by my very own caveman. Repeat soon?

Dear Fiance, I think this pretty much sums things up.

Photobucket

Fiance. GOSH I LOVE THE SOUND OF THAT. I love it just as much as the beautiful ring. I am SO EXCITED. I love you, best friend. 

And a little Dear Monday letter from Vince:

Dear Wife-To-Be, I am so very happy to have you in my life, especially now that we're ENGAGED! SOSOSO glad you said YES. I love you so very much Megan and am so excited about taking the next step in our lives together.

So. Darn. CUTE.

HAPPY MONDAY!!
I'll be posting more weekend photos later. :)


19 comments:

  1. YAY YAY YAY! You know what's funny? I was going to ask yesterday if y'all were engaged - I couldn't remember! =) Now I know the answer!

    Congratulations, Megan!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny!! I think most people that have knows us for a long time were still like "oh... you weren't already?!" Took long enough! haha! Thank you so much :) :)

      Delete
  2. ahh, congratulations Megan! that's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture of the special moment! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your engagement! Have fun planning the wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness, I don't even know where to start but its so FUN! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO! I have been waiting for this announcement ever since I first started reading your blog! Congratulations, Meg, you deserve a lifetime of happiness with the one you love! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This makes me soooo happyyyy!! Thank you! :) :)

      Delete
  6. Awww! What an awesome photo to have! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!!!! That is SOOOO exciting!!!! :-D Can't wait to hear all about wedding planning!!! What a sweet picture to remember the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! Oh my goodness, I am so, so, so excited for you! Ever since I started following your blog, I kept thinking "That boyfriend is totally going to propose. When is that boyfriend going to propose?" (Apparently Sar and I are on similar wavelengths!) Happy Monday, Happy Wedding Planning, Happiness All Around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is sooo sweet, THANK YOU!! (I've been thinking the same thing about when it would ACTUALLY happen for the past couple years! haha)

      Delete
  9. WWWOOOOOHHHHHOOO!!! Congratulations lovely one!!! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS!! That's so amazing! Let's see the ring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. There were squeals from my end. My dog looked at me funny. Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!!! So exciting! Can't wait to see the ring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So excited for you guys! Congratulations, can't wait to see more details :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.