April 30, 2012

Lately (in photos)

To catch up on some photos as of late...

I celebrated a quiet little 25th Birthday at home.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I went with Vince and my dad and brother and learned how to shoot stuff.

Photobucket

Vince and I celebrated Earth day by taking a short hike to try out my new trekking poles. 

Photobucket Photobucket 

I felt stupid at first, and then I realized how fantastic they were.
I. Am. A gazelle.

Photobucket


We celebrated Mom's birthday with fruity sangria and a trip to the ever entertaining Omni Hut.

Photobucket Photobucket


...the end.  :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been busy! Love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What exactly do those poles do? If they prevent you from tripping, I need some of those! Also that sangria looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.