May 7, 2012

Dear Monday 5.7.12

Hey! Why don't you write some little letters to your Monday and link them up below?!

Photobucket

Dear Monday, Why helloooo. :)  You are the beginning of Teacher Appreciation Week, which at my school means an entire week of being allowed to wear jeans, fun activities and food planned during lunch each day, a flip-flop decorating contest, and a full TWO HOUR lunch that every teacher gets to attend in the middle of the day. Who has the best PTO ever? WE DO.   Also, after today, 2 more Mondays till summer. AHH! 

Dear Mug Swap,  I wrote about you here on Friday evening, but thought I'd repost a link incase anyone missed it.  Clickety click click

Dear Cinco de Mayo, You were a good day. Vince and I started off the day with our usual Panera breakfast date, lounged around the house and outside reading for a loooonngg time, took a walk on the greenway and met a mommy and baby groundhog, made a pit stop at the liquor and grocery stores, and came home to put together a little homemade fajita and margarita fiesta date. I liked this very much.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Dear Love, Thank you for coming to visit me this weekend. And thanks for becoming master of the Ninja blender. And also, thanks to you, I got to play a surprise round of the game "which one of these things is not like the other". Finding your man deodorant tucked away amongst my lady stuff made me giggle. 

Photobucket


Happy Monday!
What does your week look like?


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love that last picture! I would giggle too if I found that. :) Happy Monday, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those margarita's are making me way too thirsty for me to still be at work! {It's almost Happy Hour! haha}
    And Happy Teacher Appreciation Week - I hope it's spectacular!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.