May 10, 2012

Thursday Thoughts 5.10


Photobucket
Linking up with Sar at Life of Love

One. The weather in my part of the country is BEAUTIFUL the past couple of days. Partly cloudy and low 70's. I love love love it. 

Two. Tomorrow is our big Teacher Appreciation luncheon, which is fantastic. All week we've been showered with goodies, and tomorrow all of the faculty and staff get a full 2 hours off in the middle of the day to go party in the gym and have lunch. This year's theme is "Island Time", and whoever decorates the most festive (which I'm interpreting as "tackiest") flip-flops wins a big prize... last year's theme was Avant Garde and we made interesting headpieces.  Our PTO really goes above and beyond.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
^^ this year's creation ^^

Three. Vince has an interview for a big internship tomorrow. Send good vibes his way around 1pm Eastern time Friday afternoon!  It could mean some big changes for us. 

Four. Did you know my reeeallll life college roommate is a blogger now? Go visit Kate at Begin Anyway and see what she's been up to since we left good ol' PP4.  Fun fact- the photo in her first post was from the evening of our college graduation practice. Probably the best photo shoot EVER. This photographic GOLD also happened on the same evening:

Photobucket


Happy Almost Weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Lots to be happy about!!!
    Sending Vince lots of good vibes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! That's me! :)

    Sending Vince really great vibes.

    And that picture is still one of my favorites OF ALL TIME. When I found the one for my first post? I laughed at that picture for much longer than I should have. I will NEVER understand how we captured such an amazing picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. You teacher appreciation lunch last year looks awesome! I love the headpieces!

    2. I'm already following Begin Anyway! Had no idea you guys were connected. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah that photo is hilarious!

    also-those headpieces are something fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.