November 7, 2012

Engagement Photos


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket


These are just a handful of our AMAZING engagement photos from Alex Bee Photo. I can't say enough wonderful things about how fun Alex is to work with and how PERFECT our photos are. It all started when I stumbled upon her photography blog back in March (basically the MINUTE we got engaged).. I looked ALL THE WAY through her photo archives and totally embarrassed myself by writing her a love letter about how her photos are EXACTLY what I wanted and to hold on for about 8 months until I was ready to do something about it.She's more than just a great photographer- not only did she randomly suggest taking these photos at the very park that we got engaged (I won't lie- when I went to test that link, I may have watched that video again..and I may have teared), but she also suggested our wedding venue...both of which were at our first meeting to see if we would even click to work together. I really feel like the stars aligned and AWESOME THINGS HAPPENED. 

7 comments:

  1. Stunning! These photos are gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these turned out great!! i'm so glad you were able to get the perfect photographer for your perfect photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are gourgeous! The lighting in all of them is absolutely stunning. Congrats on being one step closer to the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so great! So exciting! Eeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omy gosh they are beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Love to hear your thoughts.